This training is also available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
During this 4-day hands-on class, attendees work with live robots as well as robot simulators learning how to configure, program, and monitor the robot within the RT Toolbox3 programming environment.
This course material will cover both the latest FR series of robots as well as the older F series robots.
Who should attend
This class is ideal for students with limited knowledge of Mitsubishi Electric Robots and the RT Toolbox3 programming software.
AgendaThe agenda includes:
- Robot safety
- Robot overview and system operation
- RT Toolbox3 off-line programming software
- MELFA-Basic V programming language
- EOAT, tooling, gripper & hand
- Programming and program management
- Connecting to the robot
- Automatic operation and debugging
- Basic application programming
We conduct hands-on labs utilizing the teach pendent for jogging the robot and updating stored program positions as well as establishing a connection to the RT Toolbox3 environment. Other labs focus on programming fundamentals utilizing the robot simulator within RT Toolbox3.Contact us
Please click on the Registration Link to see the location of the training. Some trainings are in-person at one of our training facilities and some are held on-line. The requirements change based on whether the training is in-person or online. Please see below.
In-Person Class Details
In-person classes utilizes a variety of the Mitsubishi Robots. Computers are provided by Gibson for this training, however students are also welcome to bring their own laptops if they have already installed the RT Toolbox3 programming software.
Online Class Details
Online classes utilize the built-in Emulator provided by the RT Toolbox3 software. Students will need to have the software pre-installed before the start of class.
- RT Toolbox3 Software pre-installed on the student’s PC
- Quiet workspace to sit for the duration of the class away from distractions where the instructor can be heard easily
- Webcam so that you can interact with the class and the instructor
- Either a headset or speakers and a microphone
- Dual Monitors