This training is also available upon request. Please contact us to schedule and customize this training to meet your unique requirement at email@example.com
In-Sight ViDi takes advantage of the intuitive In-Sight spreadsheet interface to quickly set up and run deep learning applications without programming. The In-Sight spreadsheet simplifies application development and streamlines factory integration with a full I/O and communications function set.
It also enables the ability to combine traditional Cognex rules-based vision tools (like PatMax Redline™) and deep learning tools in the same job, leading to quicker deployments. Since In-Sight ViDi requires vastly smaller image sets and shorter training and validation periods than other deep learning solutions, applications are quick and easy to set up, teach, and deploy.
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Explain the basic principles and terminology of image acquisition
- Create and configure a PatMax RedLine tool to find a pattern under various run-time conditions
- Utilize the ViDiDetect tool to solve different applications
- Recognize the different markings after the ViDiCheck tool has been trained
- Demonstrate how to create a Regex Model to solve a ViDiRead application
- Determine which Input/Outputs functions should be selected to communicate with external devices and define events that update the spreadsheet
- Create a custom user interface accessible from other devices, including status indicators, inspection results, and interactive controls to view and affect the vision application
- Display their application using an external browser
(There are no requirements).
Previous Cognex Spreadsheet Programming experience. While this isn't necessary it will be valuable.Contact us
Please click on the Registration Link to see the location of the training. Some trainings are in-person at one of our training facilities and some are held on-line. The requirements change based on whether the training is in-person or online. Please see below.
In-Person Class Details
In-person classes utilize the built-in emulator provided by the In-Sight ViDi software during training at our training facilities. Computers are provided by Gibson for this training.
Online Class Details
Online classes utilize the built-in Emulator provided by the In-Sight ViDi software; remote access software will be used by students to access PCs at Gibson’s facility during this training.
- Computer with remote access software pre-installed prior to the start of class. The instructor will send details on the software used, no purchase is necessary.
- Quiet workspace to sit for the duration of the class away from distractions where the instructor can be heard easily
- Webcam so that you can interact with the class and the instructor
- Either a headset or speakers and a microphone