POWER SUPPLIES, REMOTE IO, SWITCHES, TOUCH PANELS & TERMINAL BLOCKS
WAGO, the pioneer of CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology, offers an extensive range of automation solutions for electrical connections, interfacing, control, and regulation. With their unique connection technology, WAGO terminal blocks and other products provide a reliable maintenance-free solution for electrical connections that significantly improve deployment & integration time.
WAGO Product Solutions
Applications for WAGO Innovative Connections
The highly efficient, uninterruptible power supplies from WAGO provide solutions for diverse applications across many different industries. WAGO innovative connections can address your key operational requirements for handling anything from simple mechanisms to complex high-draw machinery.
WAGO Product Videos
WAGO System Field
TOPJOB S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks
Power Supply PRO2
221 Series Compact Lever Connector
WAGO Connection Technology
Proven in Billions of Applications Worldwide
The universal connection system we invented in 1977 is known as the CAGE CLAMP® and is the industry standard for electrical interconnection technologies.
All information on CAGE CLAMP® at a glance:
- Terminate solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors ranging from 0.08 to 35 mm² (28–2 AWG). Both CAGE CLAMP® and current bar form a self-contained clamping unit.
- The CAGE CLAMP® is made of high-quality chrome nickel spring steel.
- The current bar is made of electrolytic copper with a tinned surface.
Simply Push In
Push-in CAGE CLAMP® is the universal connection technology for all conductor types that provides the simplicity of push-in terminations.
All information on Push-in CAGE CLAMP® at a glance:
- Terminate solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors ranging from 0.14 to 25 mm² (24–4 AWG).
- Connect rigid conductors by simply pushing them into to the unit – without tools.
The Fastest Connection Technology
The PUSH WIRE® connection system uses the conductor rigidity to offset the clamping force for insertion. PUSH WIRE® is primarily used in junction box connectors.
All information on PUSH WIRE® at a glance:
- Connect both solid and stranded conductors.
- The conductor rigidity is used to offset the clamping force by simply pushing the conductor into the unit.
- Every conductor is clamped in a separate clamping unit.
- The funnel-shaped conductor entry prevents connecting multiple conductors in one clamping unit.
Get Customized Solutions With Gibson Engineering
Since its founding in 1951, WAGO has been pioneering innovative connection systems in electrical engineering and electronics. Precisely designed and manufactured, WAGO innovative connections not only guarantee a faster and easier connection, but also offer a higher safety level due to their vibration-proof, fast, and maintenance-free connection technologies.
At Gibson Engineering, we support your operating requirements with expert engineering and product solutions from trusted vendors. Contact the team at Gibson Engineering to learn more about how you can increase your competitive advantage with WAGO's connection, control, and visualization technology today!